Skip to main content

Born Pretty Silver double stamped

Have you guys seen any double stamped nails yet? I loved the look so I wanted to give it a try! I just got in a new silver stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. The Ya Qin An pink stamping polish I did a review on in my last post, seemed to look really cool next to the silver. They both stamp great over dark colors! It was a little tricky to find a design that would be good for a backround and one to put on top of that background. I first pained my nails pink and black. Both are by LA Colors. The pink is called Electra from the Color Craze collection and the black is from the nail lacquer collection called Black Lace Creme. The stamping plate for the background design is he-he 018 and the plate with the flower design is  BP-09 from Born Pretty Store as well.


I used a dotting tool to put the middles of the flowers and that was it! 
Below are the links to the stamping polishes. I am always looking for a good new stamping polish and I am really happy with this one! 


Silver stamping polish : http://www.bornprettystore.com/15ml-born-pretty-nail-stamping-polish-silver-nail-polish-p-22321.html
Pink Stamping polish : http://www.bornprettystore.com/18ml-candy-color-nail-stamping-polish-newly-nail-varnish-stamp-p-21282.html
                                         My 10% off code is PQL91 (it's not valid on sale items)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!

Review of Ya Qin An stamping polish

Hey all my stamping sisters!! Today I wanted to do a review of Ya Qin An stamping polish. I only purchased one, the pink, to see how it worked before I bought more. Well I am a big fan I must say! In the first picture I wanted to show you how well it stamps over black and light colors. As you can see the answer is beautifully!! :) I love when companies put effort into the details! The bottle is a cool square shape and it comes in a white box. This is a nice size bottle too! It's 18ml!  As you can see it picks up wonderfully on the stamper! I was pleasantly surprised and I honestly can not wait to get some more!! If you want some too, I got this from bornprettystore.com . (link below)  http://www.bornprettystore.com/18ml-candy-color-nail-stamping-polish-newly-nail-varnish-stamp-p-21282.html   Use my 10% off code PQL91 as many times as you like !!

Cute Valentine Hearts

Hi there again!!  Here is my next Valentine's Day look for 2016.   This is just a cute, simple stamping design. I started with a pink and white base. The pink is Sally Hansen, Pink a Card and the white is LA Colors, Snow White . Both the pink and purple stamping polishes are from MoYou Nails .  The stamping plate I used is this cool heart-shaped plate. I got it from STZ.