Hey all my stamping sisters!! Today I wanted to do a review of Ya Qin An stamping polish. I only purchased one, the pink, to see how it worked before I bought more. Well I am a big fan I must say! In the first picture I wanted to show you how well it stamps over black and light colors. As you can see the answer is beautifully!! :) I love when companies put effort into the details! The bottle is a cool square shape and it comes in a white box. This is a nice size bottle too! It's 18ml! As you can see it picks up wonderfully on the stamper! I was pleasantly surprised and I honestly can not wait to get some more!! If you want some too, I got this from bornprettystore.com . (link below) http://www.bornprettystore.com/18ml-candy-color-nail-stamping-polish-newly-nail-varnish-stamp-p-21282.html Use my 10% off code PQL91 as many times as you like !!
Sharing my love for nail art
This is stunning!! Can you give me a link to where to get plate hun? And is it in the US?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! 😃
ReplyDeleteThe gel comes in two varieties and the hard gel that is used to create nail extensions can be made to look even better with the aid of soft gel. The soft gel is used for the overlay services and is gentle to natural nails too. Nails
ReplyDelete