Skip to main content

Neon Floral

What is Summertime without some bright neons?  The polish is by Academy of Colour. I got a gift set with  neon pink, neon green, neon orange, and neon yellow. It also came with a matching glitter for each color. I used black stamping polish and stamping plate QA65  from bornprettystore.com. (Link below) :)





http://www.bornprettystore.com/nail-stamp-template-exquisite-arabesque-floral-pattern-qa65-p-12025.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!

Review of Ya Qin An stamping polish

Hey all my stamping sisters!! Today I wanted to do a review of Ya Qin An stamping polish. I only purchased one, the pink, to see how it worked before I bought more. Well I am a big fan I must say! In the first picture I wanted to show you how well it stamps over black and light colors. As you can see the answer is beautifully!! :) I love when companies put effort into the details! The bottle is a cool square shape and it comes in a white box. This is a nice size bottle too! It's 18ml!  As you can see it picks up wonderfully on the stamper! I was pleasantly surprised and I honestly can not wait to get some more!! If you want some too, I got this from bornprettystore.com . (link below)  http://www.bornprettystore.com/18ml-candy-color-nail-stamping-polish-newly-nail-varnish-stamp-p-21282.html   Use my 10% off code PQL91 as many times as you like !!

Press Sample MoYou Nails New Summer Collection

 Hey everyone! I am super excited to share this post with you!! My favorite nail art stamping company, MoYou Nails  is coming out with some great new stuff in thier new Summer collection!  First I would like to tell you some things about them if you didn't already know. MoYou Nails started as a single owner and operator in London. You can now find them throughout the UK, South Africa, Italy, Israel, Norway, Sweden, Canada and in the USA. Thier USA headquarters is in fabulous Las Vegas, that was when I first discovered them, but now they are in malls, department stores and retail chains all across America! Which is great for people like me who like to see things in person before they buy it! But you can still order online if you like that too or if you can't find a store near you.  I personally love nail art and stamping and there isn't another stamping polish that I would use! (I've tried several!)  Which brings me to my exciting news!! They are coming out w...