Skip to main content

Denim Blues

I call this look denim blues. A couple of months ago, I won a giveaway from Sinful Colors!! I won 4 of the Kylie Jenner collection purse packs! It has 6 full size polishes in each! So one of those was the Denim and Bling collection! These are 4 of the colors from that collection!! 



From left to right, the colors are Acid Wash, Kustom Fit, Kargo and Kobalt! These polishes have a texture to them and a matte finish! I really love them!! There is not one color in this entire collection that I disliked!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!

Review of Ya Qin An stamping polish

Hey all my stamping sisters!! Today I wanted to do a review of Ya Qin An stamping polish. I only purchased one, the pink, to see how it worked before I bought more. Well I am a big fan I must say! In the first picture I wanted to show you how well it stamps over black and light colors. As you can see the answer is beautifully!! :) I love when companies put effort into the details! The bottle is a cool square shape and it comes in a white box. This is a nice size bottle too! It's 18ml!  As you can see it picks up wonderfully on the stamper! I was pleasantly surprised and I honestly can not wait to get some more!! If you want some too, I got this from bornprettystore.com . (link below)  http://www.bornprettystore.com/18ml-candy-color-nail-stamping-polish-newly-nail-varnish-stamp-p-21282.html   Use my 10% off code PQL91 as many times as you like !!

Cute Valentine Hearts

Hi there again!!  Here is my next Valentine's Day look for 2016.   This is just a cute, simple stamping design. I started with a pink and white base. The pink is Sally Hansen, Pink a Card and the white is LA Colors, Snow White . Both the pink and purple stamping polishes are from MoYou Nails .  The stamping plate I used is this cool heart-shaped plate. I got it from STZ.