Skip to main content

Mood Nails

This is one of my favorite manis of all time!  I could have taken photos of these all day because they are ever changing. This was my first time using the thermochromic liquid from Major Digit. I started with a gel polish base coat. That gets cured and then I applied two coats of the Opi Hello Kitty Black gel polish. After curing that, I applied a coat of the thermochromic liquid. It comes out as a beige color and when it completely air dries on its own, it appears as a matte coat on top of the black. Then you just apply a clear gel polish, cure it and the fun is ready to start!


It color shifts in every color of the rainbow! 





This was a 1 gram size container. It was enough to do all 10 nails with a little left over. 
I have got to say that I really had a lot of fun with this one! I was constantly touching them and watching all the colors constantly transform before your eyes! Everywhere I went I got compliments! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey & Minnie

Summer is almost here! Is anyone planning a Disney vacatio n? I used to take my kids there when they were younger, but my youngest son is graduating high school next week! So it's been quite a while since I have got to see Mickey or Minnie Mouse!  I don't think you are ever too old to enjoy the magic of Disney, but for today I just have to enjoy it on my nails!! The red polish in the photo is called Cherry On Top by Sinful Colors from the Kandee Johnson, Vintage Mattes collection . It's the perfect red for any Summertime adventures!!

Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!