Skip to main content

Foil & Snowflakes

This one I really love. It reminds me of little foil presents. This one was really easy but looks so great in person. All I did for this one is add rainbow foil to my
 nails by adding a thin coat of polish and just before it dries and then the foil sticks to the polish. Then I stamped with MoYou Nails stamping plate #127 and thier white stamping polish. 
And the winner of the giveaway of the ring is Mollie M. It is up on the rafflecopter over on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nutsfornails. I am in the giving spirit so you never know what's next. Stay tuned...




Comments

  1. wow, I am blown away. I should try stamping over foil too.It looks gorgeous! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Christmas

This is a more modern Christmas look. I love the hot pink and silver together. 


Hello Kitty wallpaper inspired

This is my next Hello Kitty design...


     I try to get inspiration from almost anything, but this time I was looking at computer wallpapers and I came across this one and remembered I had a stamping plate with this image on it!! Here's my inspiration:

       Here's the plate from My Online Shop


I used a dark grey stamping polish from Ya Qin An and stamped the image right onto a plastic baggie. I colored them in with a fine brush and pastel polishes.


       I  always make extras.... Just in case

 Then I just painted over the whole design when it was all dry with Pink A Card by Sally Hansen.


Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!