Skip to main content

Review of Ya Qin An stamping polish



Hey all my stamping sisters!! Today I wanted to do a review of Ya Qin An stamping polish. I only purchased one, the pink, to see how it worked before I bought more. Well I am a big fan I must say! In the first picture I wanted to show you how well it stamps over black and light colors. As you can see the answer is beautifully!! :)


I love when companies put effort into the details! The bottle is a cool square shape and it comes in a white box. This is a nice size bottle too! It's 18ml! 



As you can see it picks up wonderfully on the stamper! I was pleasantly surprised and I honestly can not wait to get some more!! If you want some too, I got this from bornprettystore.com. (link below) 

http://www.bornprettystore.com/18ml-candy-color-nail-stamping-polish-newly-nail-varnish-stamp-p-21282.html  Use my 10% off code PQL91 as many times as you like !!

Comments

  1. Can I inquire on the smell? Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just smells like a regular polish you would buy at the store does. I have heard of some stamping polishes having a very strong smell, this brand does not. I actually should have brought that point up in my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much. I purchased some Mundo but the smell is horrible and it gives me a headache from hell LOL! Going to give these a shot and sell my others

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey & Minnie

Summer is almost here! Is anyone planning a Disney vacatio n? I used to take my kids there when they were younger, but my youngest son is graduating high school next week! So it's been quite a while since I have got to see Mickey or Minnie Mouse!  I don't think you are ever too old to enjoy the magic of Disney, but for today I just have to enjoy it on my nails!! The red polish in the photo is called Cherry On Top by Sinful Colors from the Kandee Johnson, Vintage Mattes collection . It's the perfect red for any Summertime adventures!!

Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!

Mint with white tips

This polish called Meadow by L.A. Colors Color Craze. I used two coats over a white base. Then I  used stamping plate QA-97 from Bornprettystore.com  (bottom photo), with a white stamping polish. I painted french tips and finished it off with striping tape for a little bit of sparkle. I wanted to do something different with my middle finger but lost my creativity. What would you have done with it??  Here's the link to the stamping plate :  http://www.bornprettystore.com/product_info.php?ref=1964&products_id=15613   And as always feel free to use my 10% off code PQL91. (not valid on sale items)