Skip to main content

Purple Prom Nails



I think these nails would be so cute with a purple prom dress! I started with a white base from Broadway Nails, Snow White. I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Deep Purple (that's the darkest purple). The medium puple is Wet and Wild Megalast, On A Trip. The light purple is from Born Pretty BK 10. The holo polish is also from Born Pretty, It's #9 (links below). Now for the stamping, this is one of the plates I won from MoYou Nails Summer nail art contest. I was second runner up and I won five of thier new ones! This one is #124. The black stamping polish is also MoYou Nails, Black. I finished it off with some black rhinestones. :)







MoYou Nails Black stamping polish: http://moyou.us/product/black-nail-polish/

Purple Holo polish: http://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-holographic-holo-glitter-nail-polish-varnish-hologram-effect-p-6407.html

BK 10 light purple polish: http://www.bornprettystore.com/colors-sweet-candy-fast-nail-polish-p-4851.html
              (as always at for born pretty, use my code ANGELIQUEC10 to save 10%)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modern Christmas

This is a more modern Christmas look. I love the hot pink and silver together. 


Hello Kitty wallpaper inspired

This is my next Hello Kitty design...


     I try to get inspiration from almost anything, but this time I was looking at computer wallpapers and I came across this one and remembered I had a stamping plate with this image on it!! Here's my inspiration:

       Here's the plate from My Online Shop


I used a dark grey stamping polish from Ya Qin An and stamped the image right onto a plastic baggie. I colored them in with a fine brush and pastel polishes.


       I  always make extras.... Just in case

 Then I just painted over the whole design when it was all dry with Pink A Card by Sally Hansen.


Henna Nails

Hi everyone! I really like how these turned out! The stamping plate is 030 by Qgirl. I sponged on the colors using Purple POP and Pink-y Swear from the Salon Perfect Neon POP colors. Then the blues are Sinful Colors, Endless Blue and Broadway Nails, Waterproof. Hope you like it!!